GDPE Graduation Requirements are outlined below. The Graduate School has specific requirements online. Refer to both sources for complete information.
Complete the following for graduation:
- Complete GS25 (Printable Instructions)
- Review your program of study on RamWeb to make sure that all of the credits you proposed have been taken.
- If there are credits missing, review your unofficial transcript on RamWeb to identify which credits were taken instead.
- Work on a draft copy of your GS25 to drop credits that your did not take and add credits your took instead. Note: if you took additional courses beyond those you proposed on your GS6, you are not required to add them to your GS25.
- Write in the following for Departmental Requirements: “Completed exit interview” Note: You are responsible for GDPE departmental requirements, not those of your advising department
- Save this draft to pdf and email draft copy to Dr. Neuwald (firstname.lastname@example.org). You will be notified to make corrections, if necessary.
- Once you receive approval from Dr. Neuwald, go to RamWeb and submit your on-line GS25 (info here).
- Print out your completed form and sign it, have your advisor sign it, then bring it to Dawn Koschnitzki (Johnson 102). She will review it & sign the “Department Head” line. Note: DO NOT have your advising department chair sign the “Department Head” line!!!
- Deliver your signed copy to the Graduate School (108 Student Services Building).
- GDPE Student Survey
- Graduate School Form GS25B using Program Code ECOL-MS or ECOL-PhD, Department: GDPE
- Submit the first slide of presentation to Defense Seminar Announcement Upload
- Submit an event to the CSU events calendar – See screenshot below for visual instructions of how to list event so it will appear on the GDPE and upcoming defenses websites