REQUIRED: Requests need to include ALL of the following. Missing information will result in return of all paperwork.

Submit the following to the GDPE Program Coordinator at Johnson Hall rm 104 (CD 1021)

  1. Original itemized receipt and credit card receipt (when applicable) which is clearly marked “paid” by the vendor
    1. Scans will NOT be accepted
  2. Authorized Business Function Form
  3. Write your NAME & CSU ID# on the top of all receipts and Authorized Business Function Form

Keep in mind:

  1. Use CSU tax exemption #98-02381 when paying
    1. Some restaurants will honor this and some won’t. CSU will pay for tax when the restaurant won’t honor CSU’s tax exempt status.
  2. CSU will NOT reimburse more than 20% tip